1. Please run the attached script.
2. Notice number of iterations in the Message Window: After about 40 iterations, I get the following message about "not being able to allocate enough memory to show the message".
3. As soon as this message shows up, GMAT stops to function properly. If you try to run GMAT again by hitting the 'Run' button in the GUI, then GMAT freezes and you have to close GMAT via Task Manager. You'll get following error message in Message window:
4. Start fresh GMAT and in the script, go to 2nd targeter. Notice that inside the targeter, there are two 'prop to Apoapsis' Propagate commands. When you run the script with 'Prop to Apoapsis' propagate command that uses SPK_Propagator, it is THEN I see the above memory allocation message in the Message window.
5. If you run the script by first commenting out 'Prop to Apoapsis' propagate command that uses SPK_propagator, and uncomment 'Prop to Apoapsis' propagate command that uses DefaultProp, then GMAT runs to completion. Although the targeter does not converge but you do not see the above memory message in the Message Window.