- Start GMAT
- Add a new Spacecraft to the default mission (I named mine DummySC)
- On the Mission tab, Select Propagate | Insert After | Target
- Select the new EndTarget node, and select Insert Before | Achieve
- Edit the Value field; set it to DummySC.UTCModJulian
- Edit the Goal field; set it to DefaultSC.UTCModJulian
- Click Apply
When I do this, I see this exception: "Interpreter Exception: Interpreter Exception: "DefaultSC.UTCModJulian" does not have a valid field of object or owned object"
- Steve H points out that you can Cancel the panel, and the new settings are applied at that point.
- Order for setting Value and Goal doesn't seem to matter; the instructions above are just the way I found this issue.
- It looks like the issue arises when setting the Goal field; you don't need to set Value.