The attached script is written on a Window system and has Windows-style line endings (CR/LF). Under certain conditions, the Script Editor will write plain LF line endings to the file when saving, making the file inconsistent. This causes problems with viewing scripts in Notepad, managing them in SVN, etc.
Here's one way to duplicate this:
- Load the attached script in GMAT, and in Notepad++ with Show Symbols turned on (or in another editor that shows line endings)
- In GMAT, open it in the Script Editor.
- Change individual lines and save the script, and notice that the CR/LF endings are preserved.
- Now in GMAT, select an entire section of script and click Cut.
- Save the file and view line endings.
- Now paste the section back into the script and save the script.
- In the external editor, notice that the script editor wrote LF line endings instead of the original CR/LF.