The GMAT GUI doesn't have many standard keyboard shortcuts:
- Ctrl+S to save
- Accessor keys for the Ok/Cancel/Help buttons
The spec for this is here: https://spaces.gsfc.nasa.gov/display/GMAT/Keyboard+Shortcuts (internal link)
- Implementation has been checked in.
- Open issue about F5 and Save, Sync to be worked out with JKKP
- Known bugs with non-standard GMAT panels
- TR has built some tests and checked in script editor bugs to "Bugs for Keyboard Shortcuts"
- Fixes in for TR script editor bugs
- Need to resolve open issue about Save to finish
- Ctrl-Shift-Tab only works from the text part of editor (need to clarify spec)