Created an attachment (id=784)
Using the 6/17/2009 version of GMAT
1) Open a new session of GMAT
2) Open the BlankMission.script file
3) Open the script editor for BlankMission.script by right clicking the script name under the Script folder and clicking Open
~ Notice the Edit menu is available
4) Click the Build and Run button
5) Maximize the BlankMission script window.
6) Attempt to copy and paste any text inside of that editor window.
~ Notice the Edit menu is not available
~ You won't be able to perform any of the shortcut keys available in the Edit menu.
~ If you navigate to another program and come back to GMAT the edit menu is available